- Flood Warning issued September 01 at 10:23AM CDT until September 02 at 10:05AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:23 a.m. on Monday, Sept. 1, 2014
- Expires: 10:05 a.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 2, 2014
...The flood warning continues for the following river in Kansas...
Gypsum Creek Near Gypsum affecting Saline County.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Gypsum Creek Near Gypsum.
* From this morning until Tuesday morning.
* At 10:05 AM Monday the stage was 14.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by late this morning and continue
to rise to near 16.6 feet by this evening. The river will fall
below flood stage by tonight.
* Impact...At 16.5 feet...Overflow on the east bank occurs which
includes flow over Lapsley Road and culvert near the bridge gage
FLD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
Location STG STG DAY TIME Tue Wed Thu
Gypsum 15.0 14.0 Mon 10 AM 9.5 5.0 4.9
- See more at NOAA