- Flood Warning issued June 02 at 7:50AM CDT until June 03 at 2:12AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 7:50 a.m. on Thursday, June 2, 2016
- Expires: 2:12 a.m. on Friday, June 3, 2016
...The flood warning continues for the following river in Kansas...
Cow Creek Near Hutchinson affecting Reno and Rice Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Cow Creek Near Hutchinson.
* Until late tonight.
* At 7:15 AM Thursday the stage was 9.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 9.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact...At 10.5 feet...There are numerous road closures northwest
of Hutchinson due to high water. Low water crossing on 43rd Street
just east of Pennington floods. Expect road closure on 43rd Street
between Pennington to Hendricks roads. Also 69th Street floods
between Wilson to Pennigton roads. Then 50th Street floods between
Wilson and Pennigton roads. Flooding along Pennington Road from
Nickerson Blvd to 50th Avenue.
FLD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
Location STG STG DAY TIME Fri Sat Sun
Hutchinson 9.5 9.9 Thu 7 AM 7.8 4.9 4.3
- See more at NOAA