- Freeze Watch issued October 25 at 3:08PM CDT until October 28 at 10:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 1 a.m. on Saturday, Oct. 28, 2017
- Expires: 10 a.m. on Saturday, Oct. 28, 2017
...FREEZE WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM LATE THURSDAY NIGHT
THROUGH FRIDAY MORNING...
...FREEZE WATCH IN EFFECT FROM LATE FRIDAY NIGHT THROUGH SATURDAY
The National Weather Service in Topeka has issued a Freeze Watch,
which is in effect from late Friday night through Saturday
* TEMPERATURE...Mid 20s to low 30s.
* IMPACTS...Unprotected cold-sensitive plants may be damaged or
killed by the sub-freezing temperatures.
- See more at NOAA