- Wind Advisory issued October 26 at 3:30PM CDT until October 26 at 7:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 3:30 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 26, 2017
- Expires: 7 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 26, 2017
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 PM CDT THIS EVENING...
...FREEZE WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 4 AM TO 9 AM CDT
* WINDS...Sustained north winds of 25 to 30 mph with gusts near
45 mph this afternoon.
* TEMPERATURE...Lows in the upper 20s to lower 30s.
* IMPACTS...Strong winds will cause driving difficulties for
high profile vehicles on east west roads. Unprotected cold-
sensitive plants may be damaged or killed by the sub-freezing
- See more at NOAA