- Freeze Warning issued October 11 at 3:57AM CDT until October 11 at 10:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 3:57 a.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 11, 2017
- Expires: 10 a.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 11, 2017
...WIDESPREAD FREEZING TEMPERATURES WILL CONTINUE THROUGH THE
EARLY MORNING HOURS...
...FREEZE WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 AM CDT THIS
* HAZARD...Freezing temperatures.
* LOW TEMPERATURES...middle 20s to lower 30s.
* LOCATIONS...All of south central Nebraska and north central
Kansas should see near or below freezing temperatures...but
areas from Ord to Osceola and south to Hebron will experience
the greatest number of hours at or below freezing.
* IMPACTS...Sensitive outdoor plants will be damaged or killed
if left unprotected.
- See more at NOAA