- Flood Warning issued December 28 at 1:12AM CST until December 30 at 3:45PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 1:12 a.m. on Monday, Dec. 28, 2015
- Expires: 3:45 p.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 30, 2015
...The Flood Warning is cancelled for the following rivers in
Grand River near Brunswick affecting Carroll and Chariton Counties.
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Crooked River near Richmond affecting Ray County.
Wakenda Creek at Carrollton affecting Carroll County.
Big Creek at Blairstown affecting Cass...Henry and Johnson
Blackwater River at Valley City affecting Johnson and Pettis
Blackwater River near Blue Lick affecting Cooper and Saline
Chariton River near Prairie Hill affecting Chariton and Macon
Grand River near Sumner affecting Carroll...Chariton...Linn and
Lamine River near Otterville affecting Cooper County.
Marais Des Cygnes River at Osawatomie affecting Miami County.
Marais Des Cygnes River at La Cygne affecting Linn County.
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
Missouri River at Boonville affecting Cooper and Howard Counties.
Moniteau Creek near Fayette affecting Howard County.
Petite Saline Creek near Boonville affecting Cooper County.
South Grand River at Urich affecting Bates...Cass and Henry
The Flood Warning continues for
The Marais Des Cygnes River at Osawatomie.
* from this evening to Wednesday afternoon.
* At 7:30 PM Sunday the stage was 18.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 28.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by tonight and continue to rise
to near 28.7 feet by Tuesday morning. The river will fall below
flood stage by Tuesday afternoon.
* At 28.0 feet...Low-lying areas along the river begin to flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Marais Des Cygnes River
Osawatomie 28 18.9 Sun 07 PM 28.7 Tuesday morning
- See more at NOAA