- Flood Warning issued May 19 at 7:15PM CDT until May 22 at 1:17AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 7:15 p.m. on Friday, May 19, 2017
- Expires: 1:17 a.m. on Monday, May 22, 2017
The National Weather Service in Wichita has issued a
* Flood Warning for...
Marion County in central Kansas...
* Until 115 PM CDT Saturday
* At 714 PM CDT, local law enforcement reported street flooding in
Hillsboro along with other flood prone areas across Marion county.
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Hillsboro, Marion, Peabody, Florence, Goessel, Burns, Lincolnville,
Ramona, Lehigh, Tampa, Durham, Lost Springs, Marion Lake and
- See more at NOAA