- Flood Warning issued May 17 at 2:41PM CDT until May 18 at 3:49AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 2:41 p.m. on Sunday, May 17, 2015
- Expires: 3:49 a.m. on Monday, May 18, 2015
...The flood warning continues for the following river in Kansas...
Cottonwood River Near Florence affecting Marion County.
Cottonwood River At Cottonwood Falls affecting Chase County.
Cottonwood River Near Plymouth affecting Chase and Lyon Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Cottonwood River Near Florence.
* Until late tonight.
* At 2:00 PM Sunday the stage was 22.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
late this afternoon.
* Impact...At 22.0 feet...Minor flooding of the left bank and roads
along the north bank will begin.
FLD OBSERVED FORECAST 6 AM
Location STG STG DAY TIME Mon Tue Wed
Florence 22.0 22.7 Sun 02 PM 12.2 4.2 4.3
- See more at NOAA