- Flood Warning issued July 22 at 8:35PM CDT until July 23 at 1:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 5:55 p.m. on Saturday, July 22, 2017
- Expires: 1 a.m. on Sunday, July 23, 2017
The National Weather Service in Wichita has issued a
* Flood Warning for...
Northern Lincoln County in central Kansas...
* Until 1230 AM CDT
* At 833 PM CDT, Doppler radar indicated thunderstorms producing
heavy rain which will cause flooding. Radar estimated over two
inches of rain has fallen in the northern part of the county to
the north of Lincoln.
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Barnard and Ash Grove.
- See more at NOAA