- Flood Warning issued May 30 at 8:05PM CDT until May 31 at 7:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:05 p.m. on Monday, May 30, 2016
- Expires: 7 p.m. on Tuesday, May 31, 2016
...The flood warning continues for the following river in Kansas...
Salt Creek At Barnard affecting Lincoln County.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Salt Creek At Barnard.
* Until Tuesday evening.
* At 5:56 PM Monday the stage was 21.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 21.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact...At 23.3 feet...Flooding of low lying and agricultural areas
will occur. Flood waters will begin to flow over Highway 284 just
1/4 of a mile east of the river bridge. North 250th Road by the
Salt Creek bridge floods.
FLD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 PM
Location STG STG DAY TIME Tue Wed Thu
Barnard 21.0 21.5 Mon 6 PM 15.9 6.1 5.7
- See more at NOAA