- Wind Advisory issued May 17 at 3:33PM CDT until May 17 at 7:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 3:33 p.m. on Wednesday, May 17, 2017
- Expires: 7 p.m. on Wednesday, May 17, 2017
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 PM CDT THIS EVENING...
* TIMING...Strong wind gusts will continue to affect the impacted
areas until tapering off near sunset.
* WINDS...Sustained south southwest winds of 25 to 35 mph are
anticipated, with gusts up to 45 mph.
* IMPACTS...Small or light outdoor objects could be moved. High
profile vehicles will be difficult to drive, especially on
east- west roads. Tents or canopies are vulnerable to being
tossed in this type of wind, potentially causing damage or
- See more at NOAA