- Heat Advisory issued July 25 at 9:38PM CDT until July 26 at 8:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: noon on Wednesday, July 26, 2017
- Expires: 8 p.m. on Wednesday, July 26, 2017
...HEAT ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM NOON TO 8 PM CDT
* TEMPERATURE...High temperatures on Wednesday afternoon will
reach into the mid and upper 90s. Afternoon heat indices will
reach up to 105 to 110 degrees.
* IMPACTS...Outdoor workers are at risk for heat exhaustion or
heat stroke this afternoon. Children and pets are at risk if
left alone in unattended vehicles.
- See more at NOAA