- Flood Warning issued May 29 at 2:06PM CDT until May 30 at 4:23AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 2:06 p.m. on Sunday, May 29, 2016
- Expires: 4:23 a.m. on Monday, May 30, 2016
...The flood warning continues for the following river in Kansas...
Little Arkansas River At Alta Mills affecting Harvey and Reno
Little Arkansas River Near Halstead affecting Harvey County.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Little Arkansas River At Alta Mills.
* Until late tonight.
* At 1:15 PM Sunday the stage was 22.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
late this afternoon.
* Impact...At 22.0 feet...Bank overflow may occur a considerable
distance upstream and bypass the gage by as far as 2 miles south of
the gage site.
FLD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
Location STG STG DAY TIME Mon Tue Wed
Alta Mills 22.0 22.4 Sun 01 PM 18.9 12.5 8.5
- See more at NOAA