- Flood Warning issued October 03 at 10:25PM CDT until October 04 at 10:22AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:25 p.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 3, 2017
- Expires: 10:22 a.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 4, 2017
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in Kansas...
The Saline River Near Wakeeney 5N affecting Ellis and Trego
The Flood Warning continues for
The Saline River Near Wakeeney 5N.
* At 10:16 PM Tuesday the stage was 14.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 13.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 14.8 feet by
after midnight tonight. The river will fall below flood stage early
* Impact...At 15.0 feet...Expect moderate lowland flooding along the
Saline River throughout northern Trego and Ellis Counties. Flood
depths may reach 2 feet or more as the river nears its crest. Some
roads and bridge approaches near the river will be impassable.
* this crest compares to a previous crest of 15.5 feet on May 24
- See more at NOAA