- Special Weather Statement issued May 11 at 6:42PM CDT until May 12 at 1:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 6:42 p.m. on Thursday, May 11, 2017
- Expires: 1 a.m. on Friday, May 12, 2017
The National Weather Service in Wichita has issued a
* Significant Weather Advisory for...
Chautauqua County in southeastern Kansas...
Elk County in southeastern Kansas...
* Until 745 PM CDT
* At 635 PM CDT...law enforcement officials reported strong winds
across Chautauqua county associated with a decaying thunderstorm
complex. Winds up to 50 mph are possible through about 8pm.
* Locations impacted include...
Sedan, Howard, Cedar Vale, Moline, Longton, Grenola, Peru,
Chautauqua, Elk Falls, Elgin, Niotaze and Hale.
- See more at NOAA