- Flood Warning issued August 04 at 6:56AM CDT until August 04 at 9:42PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 6:56 a.m. on Sunday, Aug. 4, 2013
- Expires: 9:42 p.m. on Sunday, Aug. 4, 2013
...The Flood Warning continues for the following streams in Kansas...
Republican River at Clay Center affecting Clay County
Chapman Creek near Chapman affecting Dickinson County
Cottonwood River near Emporia affecting Lyon County
Neosho River Near Neosho Rapids affecting Coffey and Lyon Counties
The Flood Warning continues for
The Chapman Creek near Chapman.
* until this evening.
* At 6:45 AM Sunday the stage was 19.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 19.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The creek willl continue to fall to below flood stage
* Impact...At 19.0 feet...Lowland flooding occurs from near the town
of Industry upstream from Chapman to the Smoky Hill River
downstream from Chapman.
- See more at NOAA