- Flood Warning issued May 30 at 9:15PM CDT until May 31 at 3:24PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:15 p.m. on Monday, May 30, 2016
- Expires: 3:24 p.m. on Tuesday, May 31, 2016
...The Flood Warning continues for the following streams in Kansas...
Big Blue River near Blue Rapids affecting Marshall County
Cottonwood River near Emporia affecting Lyon County
Neosho River Near Neosho Rapids affecting Lyon County
Smoky Hill River near Enterprise affecting Dickinson County
Salt Creek near Ada affecting Ottawa County
The Flood Warning continues for
The Smoky Hill River near Enterprise.
* until Tuesday afternoon.
* At 8:45 PM Monday the stage was 26.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage early
* Impact...At 26.0 feet...The valley north of Kansas Highway 43 on the
north side of Enterprise floods.
- See more at NOAA