- Flood Warning issued May 28 at 1:16AM CDT until May 31 at 1:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 1:16 a.m. on Saturday, May 28, 2016
- Expires: 1 p.m. on Tuesday, May 31, 2016
...The Flood Warning continues for the following streams in Kansas...
Big Blue River near Blue Rapids affecting Marshall County
Lyon Creek near Junction City affecting Geary County
Marais Des Cygnes River near Quenemo affecting Franklin and Osage
Mill Creek at Washington affecting Washington County
Black Vermillion River at Frankfort affecting Marshall County
Chapman Creek near Chapman affecting Dickinson County
Cottonwood River near Emporia affecting Lyon County
Fancy Creek near Randolph affecting Riley County
Kansas River at Lecompton affecting Douglas and Jefferson Counties
Kansas River at Lawrence affecting Douglas and Jefferson Counties
Marais Des Cygnes River at Ottawa affecting Franklin County
Neosho River near Americus affecting Lyon County
Neosho River near Emporia 3nw affecting Lyon County
Neosho River Near Neosho Rapids affecting Lyon County
Republican River at Clay Center affecting Clay County
Saline River at Tescott affecting Ottawa and Saline Counties
Salt Creek near Ada affecting Ottawa County
Smoky Hill River near Enterprise affecting Dickinson County
Solomon River near Niles affecting Dickinson...Ottawa and Saline
The Flood Warning continues for
The Solomon River near Niles.
* until Tuesday afternoon.
* At 12:46 AM Saturday the stage was 27.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
early Tuesday morning.
* Impact...At 27.0 feet...Arrowhead Road west of Niles floods.
- See more at NOAA