- Flood Warning issued June 11 at 2:10AM CDT until June 11 at 4:18PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 2:10 a.m. on Wednesday, June 11, 2014
- Expires: 4:18 p.m. on Wednesday, June 11, 2014
...The Flood Warning continues for the following streams in Kansas...
Chapman Creek near Chapman affecting Dickinson County
The Flood Warning continues for
The Chapman Creek near Chapman.
* Until this afternoon.
* At 1:45 AM Wednesday the stage was 19.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 19.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast...The creek will continue to fall to below flood stage by
sunrise this morning.
* Impact...At 19.0 feet...Lowland flooding occurs from near the town
of Industry upstream from Chapman to the Smoky Hill River
downstream from Chapman.
- See more at NOAA