- Special Weather Statement issued August 19 at 5:32PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 1:32 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 19, 2017
- Expires: 6 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 19, 2017
The National Weather Service in Wichita has issued a
* Significant Weather Advisory for...
West central Cowley County in south central Kansas...
Northern Sumner County in south central Kansas...
* Until 600 PM CDT
* At 530 PM CDT...National Weather Service meteorologists were
tracking a strong thunderstorm over Belle Plaine...moving
southeast at 10 mph. Another strong storm over located 5 miles
south of Clearwater.
hail up to the size of dimes...and wind gusts up to 50 mph will be
possible with this storm.
* Locations impacted include...
Belle Plaine, Oxford, Udall, Wellington Airport and Riverdale.
- See more at NOAA