- Flood Warning issued June 17 at 8:09AM CDT until June 18 at 1:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:09 a.m. on Wednesday, June 17, 2015
- Expires: 1 a.m. on Thursday, June 18, 2015
...The flood warning continues for the following river in Kansas...
Arkansas River At Arkansas City affecting Cowley County.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Arkansas River At Arkansas City.
* Until late tonight.
* At 8:00 AM Wednesday the stage was 12.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact...At 11.0 feet...Flooding of agricultural lands can be
expected with bank overflows on west side of river. West Chestnut
Avenue west of the river floods.
FLD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
Location STG STG DAY TIME Thu Fri Sat
Arkansas City 11.0 12.2 Wed 08 AM 8.0 6.1 5.5
- See more at NOAA