Law enforcement calls: Dec. 30-Jan. 5
Johnson County Sheriff's Deputies responded to the following calls in De Soto in the last week:
- Friday, Dec. 30 at 7:52 p.m.: a report of an intoxicated driver in the 33500 block of Lexington Avenue.
- Sunday, Jan. 1 at 2:53 a.m.: a request to check on a pedestrian in the 8500 block of Kill Creek Road.
- Monday, Jan. 2 at 9:52 p.m.: a report of a domestic disturbance in the 8800 block of Thompson Drive.
- Tuesday, Jan. 3 at 9:47 a.m.: a report of a forgery/fraud in the 33100 block of W. 83rd Street.
- Tuesday, Jan. 3 at 3:56 p.m.: a report of a non-injury accident at the intersection of W. 83rd and Shawnee streets.