Law enforcement calls: Sept. 16-22
Johnson County Sheriff's deputies responded to the following calls in De Soto in the last week:
- Saturday, Sept. 17 at 4:39 a.m.: an outside agency assist in the 8300 block of Peoria Street.
- Sunday, Sept. 18 at 11:39 a.m.: a report of a forgery/fraud in the 33300 block of W. 87th Circle.
- Monday, Sept. 19 at 10:26 a.m.: an animal pick-up in the 33900 block of Lexington Avenue.
- Tuesday, Sept. 20 at 1:55 p.m.: a report of destruction of property in teh 9600 block of Lexington Avenue.
- Wednesday, Sept. 21 at 8:49 a.m.: a hit-and-run accident at Kanas Highway 10 and Lexington Avenue.