Law enforcement calls: Sept. 9-15
Johnson County Sheriff's deputies responded to the following calls in De Soto in the last week:
- Friday, Sept. 9 at 1:17 p.m.: a report of a stray dog in the 8500 block of Kill Creek Road.
- Saturday, Sept. 10 at 8:59 p.m.: a theft report in the 33100 block of W. 88th Terrace.
- Saturday, Sept. 10 at 11:37 p.m.: a foot pursuit in the 31000 block of W. 83rd Street.
- Sunday, Sept. 11 at 9:13 p.m.: an injury accident at 82nd Street and Delaware Street.
- Monday, Sept. 12 at 2:58 p.m.: a destruction of property report in the 8600 block of Corliss Road.
- Tuesday, Sept. 13 at 10:28 a.m.: a report of a loose animal at 82nd Street and Ottawa Street.
- Tuesday, Sept. 13 at 11:16 p.m.: a report of a missing person/runaway 34100 block of W. 90th Circle.
- Wednesday, Sept. 14 at 7:27 a.m.: an accident in the 35000 block of W. 91st Street.
- Wednesday, Sept. 14 at 5:27 p.m.: a non-injury accident at Kansas Highway 10 and Kill Creek Road.