Law enforcement calls: Oct. 21-27
Johnson County Sheriff's deputies responded to the following calls in De Soto in the last week:
- Friday, Oct. 21 at 9:50 a.m.: a warrant service at Golden Lane and W. 88th Terrace.
- Saturday, Oct. 22 at 12:13 a.m.: a noise complaint in the 8100 block of Delaware Terrace.
- Saturday, Oct. 22 at 6:45 p.m.: a non-injury accident in the 9600 block of Lexington Avenue.
- Sunday, Oct. 23 at 11:16 a.m.: a hit-and-run accident in the 30400 block of W. 87th Street.
- Monday, Oct. 24 at 2:07 p.m.: a theft report in the 33600 block of W. 85th Street.