Law enforcement calls: Nov. 28-Dec. 1
Johnson County Sheriff's deputies responded to the following calls in De Soto in the last week:
- Monday, Nov. 28 at 5:55 p.m.: a report of a non-injury accident at Lexington Avenue and Golden Lane.
- Monday, Nov. 28 at 9:29 p.m.: a report of a non-injury accident at Kansas Highway 10 and Lexington Avenue.
- Tuesday, Nov. 29 at 6:53 p.m.: a report of harassment in the 8800 block of Thompson Drive.
- Wednesday, Nov. 30 at 11 a.m.: a warrant service in the 8200 block of Kaw Avenue.
- Wednesday, Nov. 30 at 1:21 p.m.: a theft report in the 31700 block of W. 83rd Street.
- Wednesday, Nov. 30 at 8:09 p.m.: a report of an overdose in the 28400 block of W. 95th Street.
- Thursday, Dec. 1 at 11:32 p.m.: a report of a criminal threat in the 34200 block of Commerce Drive.