Also from May 1
- Five questions: Salt savvy
- 02:24 p.m., May 1, 2012 Updated 12:00 a.m.
- The Kansas Department of Health and Environment joined in World Salt Awareness Week earlier this spring to encourage Kansans to watch their sodium intake. Below, KDHE answers questions about sodium and its link to heart disease.
- Food: New way with a Southern classic: shrimp and grits
- 06:00 a.m., May 1, 2012 Updated 12:00 a.m. in print edition on A11
- During a recent visit to a food festival in South Carolina, I was lucky enough to be invited to the home of Nathalie Dupree, cookbook author and Southern entertainer extraordinaire.