Tornado watch issued for Douglas, Franklin and Jefferson counties
The National Weather Service has issued a tornado watch for Douglas, Franklin and Jefferson counties. It is in effect until 1 a.m. Wednesday.
Shawnee County is also included in the tornado watch. In all, 15 counties across the state are under a tornado watch.
More like this story
- Tornado watch issued for much of region
- Thunderstorm watch until 3 a.m. and flash flood watch until 7 a.m. for select local counties
- Leavenworth, Wyandotte, Johnson counties under flash flood watch
- Severe thunderstorm watch in effect until midnight for area counties
- Leavenworth, Wyandotte, Johnson counties under tornado watch