Health Department offering flu shots
The Johnson County Healthy Department is now offering vaccines during regular business hours. The vaccine is $25 and Medicare Part B is accepted.
The national Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends that everyone 6 months of age and older get a seasonal flu vaccine. The H1N1 flu strain is covered in this year’s seasonal shot.
Clinic locations are:
• Olathe Clinic: 11875 S. Sunset Drive, Suite 300.
• Mission Clinic: 6000 Lamar, Suite 140.
Clinic hours are:
• 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m., Monday - Thursday
• 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m., first, third, and fifth Friday
• 8:30 a.m. – noon, second and fourth Friday
• 8:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m., first Monday of each month (Olathe only)
• 8:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m., first and third Tuesday, (Olathe only)
• 8:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m., second and fourth Thursday (Mission only).