Leavenworth, Wyandotte, Johnson, Jefferson counties among those in winter storm warning
The National Weather Service has issued a winter storm warning for several area counties, including Leavenworth, Jefferson, Wyandotte and Johnson counties.
Some counties have warnings starting at 6 a.m. Wednesday and others starting at noon Wednesday with all of them ending at 6 p.m. Thursday.
Look for more weather updates on this site.
More like this story
- Winter storm warning issued for area
- Winter storm watch in effect early Monday morning through 6 a.m. Wednesday for area counties
- Several northeast Kansas counties under severe thunderstorm watch
- Leavenworth, Wyandotte, Johnson, Douglas counties in severe thunderstorm watch
- Severe thunderstorm watch in effect until midnight for area counties