Weather service downgrades warning to watch
The National Weather Service has issued a severe thunderstorm watch until noon.
This comes after the weather service canceled its warning of a severe thunderstorm this morning.
More like this story
- Weather service issues severe thunderstorm watch for area
- Several northeast Kansas counties under severe thunderstorm watch
- Severe thunderstorm watch in effect until midnight for area counties
- JOCO under severe thunderstorm warning
- Thunderstorm watch until 3 a.m. and flash flood watch until 7 a.m. for select local counties