JOCO under severe thunderstorm warning
The National Weather Service has issued a severe thunderstorm warning for Johnson County until 9:45 a.m.
This storm is capable of produce damaging winds in excess of 60 mph, quarter-sized hail, deadly lighting and very heavy rain.
The weather service advises people to move into an interior room on the lowest floor of your home and business and to not drive into areas where water covers the road.
More like this story
- Weather service issues severe thunderstorm watch for area
- Weather service downgrades warning to watch
- Several northeast Kansas counties under severe thunderstorm watch
- Johnson County included in severe thunderstorm warning, tornado watch
- Severe thunderstorm watch in effect until midnight for area counties