De Soto has new city logo
The city of De Soto has a new logo meant to invoke its presence on the Kansas River. The new logo has has the city name in large script over two blue and one green ribbon-like lines. The two blue lines represent the Kaw and the green lines the hills along the valley. The new logo replaces one with a star and map of Kansas. The De Soto City Council approved the change Thursday. City Administrator Pat Guilfoyle said the new logo would be phased in on city stationery, vehicles, clothing and other applications.
More like this story
- Top Kansas GOP lawmakers to unveil school funding proposal
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- STATE UPDATE: Buehler, Flynn, Grape advance to state finals; Kessler, Ryan fall in semis