Blues and BBQ
The De Soto Chamber of Commerce will have a Blues and BBQ fund-raiser from 4 to 9 p.m. June 16 at Zimmerman's Kill Creek Farm, 9210 Kill Creek Road, De Soto.
Food tickets are $10 in advance or $15 at the door.
Live and silent auctions and kids activities will take place.
The Big Three featuring John Paul Drum, Billy Dye and Allen Fishell; The Grand Marquis; and The Jimmy Nickelsen Band featuring Cotton Candy will provide blues music.
For more information, call the chamber office at 583-1585, e-mail email@example.com or visit the Web site at www.desotoks.org.
More like this story
- Feds: Hotel owners replaced legal workers with immigrants
- Employer sent to prison for hiring workers illegally in U.S.
- Majority of Kansas precinct seats empty for both parties
- Woman gets 21 months in prison for hiring illegal workers
- STATE UPDATE: Buehler, Flynn, Grape advance to state finals; Kessler, Ryan fall in semis