Teen drinking presentations
Mill Valley High School will have two videos "Wrong of Passage" and "Choices" about teenage drinking at 6:30 p.m. Nov. 16 in the commons and theater areas at the school, 5900 Monticello Road, Shawnee.
"Wrong of Passage" and "Choices" is a Stop Underage Drinking Project.
Two panels of experts including law officials, parole officers, police officers, judges, attorneys, court service officers and counselors from Johnson County who work with juvenile offenders will be available for a question and answer sessions. Handouts and resources will also be available.
The public is welcome to attend.
For more information, call Georgianna Mullin at (913) 915-1001 or go to www.opkansas.org/_Res/City_Services/Wrong_of_Passage/index.cfm
More like this story
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes
- GOP plan to overhaul Kansas school aid could move quickly
- Kansas Senate panel's budget debate part of crowded agenda
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Top Kansas GOP lawmakers to unveil school funding proposal