Teen drinking presentations
Mill Valley High School will have two videos "Wrong of Passage" and "Choices" about teenage drinking at 6:30 p.m. Nov. 16 in the commons and theater areas at the school, 5900 Monticello Road, Shawnee.
"Wrong of Passage" and "Choices" is a Stop Underage Drinking Project.
Two panels of experts including law officials, parole officers, police officers, judges, attorneys, court service officers and counselors from Johnson County who work with juvenile offenders will be available for a question and answer sessions. Handouts and resources will also be available.
The public is welcome to attend.
For more information, call Georgianna Mullin at (913) 915-1001 or go to www.opkansas.org/_Res/City_Services/Wrong_of_Passage/index.cfm
More like this story
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes
- Budget, taxes head up crowded agenda for Kansas Legislature
- Kansas legislators struggle to draft tax plan for budget fix
- Kansas legislators considering tax fixes to fill shortfall
- Kansas lawmakers having more discussions about raising taxes