Forrest R. Duffey
Services for Forrest Ray Duffey, 65, Dover, Mo., were Wednesday, June 1, at the Walker-Nadler-Fuller Funeral Home in Lexington, Mo. Burial was in Dover Cemetery.
Mr. Duffey died Friday, May 27, 2005, at St. Joseph's Health Center in Kansas City, Mo.
He was born Feb. 28, 1940, in Higginsville, Mo., the son of Vernie F. and Ruth Maycock Duffey.
Mr. Duffey was the owner/operator of his own enterprises, Duffey Plating and Forrest Roofing in Kansas City, Mo.
Survivors include a son, Scott E. Duffey, Dover, Mo.; six daughters, Sherry Lynn Harper, North Kansas City, Mo., Michelle R. Clevenger, Independence, Mo., Sheila Ray Duffey-Sharp, Dover, Mo., Emily Duffey and Kim Grippando, both of Kansas City, Mo., and Tracie Rudd, De Soto; two brothers, James Robert Duffey, Dover, Mo., and Danny Floyd Duffey, Higginsville, Mo.; a sister, Alice Faye Weatherman, Dover, Mo.; 22 grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
The family suggests memorials to the Forrest Duffey Memorial Fund to go toward funeral expenses, sent in care of the Walker-Nadler-Fuller Funeral Home, 1720 South St., Lexington, MO 64067.
More like this story
- Brownback urges Kansas House to pass GOP school funding plan
- Lawmakers advance abortion, election law tweaks on 100th day
- Budget, taxes head up crowded agenda for Kansas Legislature
- Kansas lawmakers work with reduced staff for rest of session
- Kansas state workers could be furloughed if budget delayed