Ross E. Rhine
Services for Ross E. Rhine, 61, De Soto, were Friday, Jan. 16, at Cedar Crest Memorial Chapel in De Soto. Graveside services were Saturday, Jan. 17, at Howard Cemetery in Goodman, Mo.
Mr. Rhine died Tuesday, Jan. 13, 2004.
He was born Jan. 26, 1942, in Neosho, Mo., the son of Paul and Golda Rhine. He was raised in Goodman and lived in the Baldwin City and Miami County areas before he moved to De Soto in 2002.
Mr. Rhine worked for Sprint for 39 years before he retired. He was a member of the American Bowling Congress and De Soto United Methodist Church.
Survivors include his wife, Tina Price-Rhine, of the home; a son, David Rhine, Lane; a daughter, Becky Tittle, Houston; a stepson, Brandon Stoffer, of the home; and three grandsons.
A brother, Harvey Rhine, preceded him in death.
The family suggests memorials to Hope Lodge or the American Cancer Society, sent in care of the funeral home, P.O. Box 101, De Soto 66018.
More like this story
- GOP plan to overhaul Kansas school aid could move quickly
- Kansas committee review bill to boost tobacco, alcohol taxes
- Kansas Legislature mulls slashing green energy incentives
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues